Do this if you have previously acquired learning
1. Check that your prior learning complies with the learning objectives. Read more detailed information of recognition of studies completed in formal education or recognition of prior learning acquired outside of formal education, and make sure that you have all the required attachments in pdf-format.
2. Fill in RPL application in OSAT system.
3. Attach the required attachments that as certified copies of certificates; pdf-copies of the original. Upon request the student must provide the original certificates.
4. Note that if you have applied for regocnition outside of formal education, you may be required to provide further evidence of the prior learning or you may be invited to an interview or to take a test/exam to prove the level of your learning.
5. You may follow the progress of the application in OSAT system. The decision-maker is the Education Dean or Head of the degree programme or such. You will receive a notification to your official student email when a decision has been made.
6. The decision will be recorded in the student information system by the Faculty Study Affairs.
7. If you are discontent with the decision, you may complain to the Board of Examiners within 14 days.
An incomplete application that is not amended despite requests to do so will lead to a dismissing decision within one month.
Last updated: 12.4.2019