Selected publications in English 2010-
- Moisio, Sami (2014, in process). Geopolitics/critical geopolitics. In Agnew, J., Mamadouh, V., Secor, A & Sharp, J. (eds.) Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Political Geography. Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford.
- Moisio, Sami & Luukkonen, Juho (2014). European spatial planning as governmentality: An inquiry into rationalities, techniques and manifestations. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 32. DOI: 10.1068/c13158
- Ahlqvist, Toni & Moisio, Sami (2014). Neoliberalization in a Nordic state: From cartel polity towards a corporate polity. New Political Economy 19(1), 21–55.
- Moisio, Sami, Bachmann, Veit, Bialasiewicz, Luiza, dell’Agnese, Elena, Dittmer, Jason, Mamadouh, Virginie (2013). Mapping the political geographies of Europeanization: National discourses, external perceptions and the question of popular culture. Progress in Human Geography 37(6), 737–761.
- Moisio, Sami & Paasi, Anssi (2013). Beyond state-centricity: Geopolitics of changing state spaces. Geopolitics 18(2), 255–266.
- Moisio, Sami & Paasi, Anssi (2013). From geopolitical to geoeconomic? The changing political rationalities of state space. Geopolitics 18(2), 267–283.
- Moisio, Sami (2013). The state. In Dodds, K., Kuus, M. & Sharp, J. (eds.), The Ashgate research companion to critical geopolitics, 231–246. Ashgate, Farnham.
- Kangas, Anni & Moisio, Sami (2012). Creating state competitiveness, re-scaling higher education: The case of Finland. In Aalto, P., Harle, V. & Moisio, S. (eds.), Global and regional problems: Towards an interdisciplinary study, 199–224. Ashgate, Farnham.
- Moisio, Sami, Stokke, Kristian, Sæther, Elin, Larsen, Henrik Gutzon, Ek, Richard and Lund Hansen, Anders (2011). Interventions in Nordic political geographies. Political Geography 30(5), 241–249.
- Dittmer, Jason, Moisio, Sami, Ingram, Alan & Dodds, Klaus (2011). Have you heard the one about the disappearing ice? Recasting Arctic geopolitics. Political Geography 30(4), 202–214.
- Moisio, Sami (2011). Geographies of Europeanization: The EU’s spatial planning as a politics of scale. In Bialasiewicz, L. (ed.), Europe in the World: EU geopolitics and the transformation of European space, 19–40. Ashgate, Farnham.
- Moisio, Sami (2011). Beyond the domestic-international divide: State spatial transformation as neoliberal geopolitics. In, Aalto, P., Harle, V. & Moisio, S. (eds.), International studies: Interdisciplinary approaches, 149–177. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke & New York.
- Moisio, Sami & Harle, Vilho. (2010). On the interface: The Finnish geopolitical tradition in human geography and in IR. Cooperation and Conflict 45(4), 449–467.
Last updated: 28.7.2014