Internationalisation Theories 5 ECTS
This course introduces theories on internationalisation of firms with focus on process models of internationalisation, network theory of internationalisation and international new venture theory. Case studies are used to practice applying of the theories in analysis of internationalisation of firms.
After completing the course the participant is able to discuss internationalization from several perspectives using the concepts of three internationalization theories, as well as comparing the ideas and assessing the value of different theoretical approaches in different internationalization situations. Furthermore, the participant is able to use the theories in analysis of international business operations of firms and have developed analytical, academic writing and argumentation skills.
- Reflective case-assignments on various learning materials
- 1-on-1 online technical support
- Peer reflection assignments
- Peer and expert support and assistance
- Course Certificate Diploma issued by University of Oulu
- Teacher: Professor of International Business Tuija Mainela, Phd. University of Oulu Business School, Finland
This course is arranged by request for groups. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
For more information, contact email@example.com
Details of Online-course
Course is completely online and operated in Moodle-platform. Duration of the course is 5-6 weeks. Begins in November 2020. Course is credited for 5 ECTS points. University of Oulu Business School is AACSB accredited which is awarded only for the top 5% Business schools.