ICT in Finnish Pedagogy
In this training you are able familiarize with the latest innovations and practices of ICT-based learning and STE(A)M-education, as well as see them in practice during school visits. Training is organized by University of Oulu.
Examples of topics that can be covered during the training:
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Role of ICT in Finnish pedagogy
- Coding in Primary Education
- Digital Learning Environments
- ICT for special learners
- Self-regulated and collaborative learning
- Visits to University of Oulu Teacher Training School
Programme can be tailored to requests. Participants will receive a University Course Certificate Diploma
Contact us: email@example.com
Details of Training
Targeted for teachers, professionals in the field of education and all interested in ICT in teaching. Suggested number of participants is max. 25. Language of the training is English. Instructors/trainers are experts from the University of Oulu. Training material is delivered in electronic format and duration of training 1-2 weeks.