Mathematics and Science Education in perspective of Finnish Pedagogy
In this programme you will familiarize with the best practices in Mathematics and Science Education. Program is organized by University of Oulu.
Examples of topics that can be covered during the training:
- Science education in Finland
- Curriculum subject planning
- Problem and Inquiry based learning
- Learning sources (ICT, local innovations) in science teaching
- Sustainable development: local and global context
- Community cooperation amongst students, teachers, administrators and parents
- Evaluation and assessment in science education
- Subject teacher training
Programme can be tailored to requests. Participants will receive a University Course Certificate Diploma.
Contact us: email@example.com
Details of Training
Targeted for teachers, professionals in the field of education and all interested. Suggested number of participants is max. 25. Language of the training is English. Instructors/trainers are experts from the University of Oulu. Training material is delivered in electronic format and duration of training 1-2 weeks.