How to buy a 24/7 Campus Card
- Log in to the online store at https://shop.oulu.fi/ by using the University of Oulu student´s account, and select the “24/7 Campus Card” product. Please, note this product can be seen only after you have signed in.
- Choose your preferred background colour for the card, and add your facial photo. You can take this photo with your phone camera. You must be recognizable from the image, so that the card can be issued to you.
- Check your contact information, accept the terms and conditions on the card and complete the order. The card price is 20 euros (autumn 2018).
- The 24/7 Campus Card can normally be picked up after 2-4 working days from the campus which you chose when ordering:
- the Linnanmaa campus Information Desk in central lobby, Erkki Koiso-Kanttilan katu 1
- the Kontinkangas campus Information Desk, Aapistie 5
Please, prepare to prove your identity. Your card is valid during your right to study at the University of Oulu and one semester after it. The card payment will not be refunded.
During the Covid-19:
- Students can inquire cards from lobby service points on weekdays between 8 am and 3.45 pm: Linnanmaa +358 50 596 9846 ja +358 50 525 8635, Kontinkangas +358 50 567 1883.
- The card can be delivered at the agreed time to the university’s door.
24/7 Campus facilities accessible by card
Please, remember that the campus card and its access rights are for personal use only. Do not let other students or external persons in to the University of Oulu 24/7 campus. Any offences lead to limitation of access for a specified period of time or in full, and no refund of the card payment will be made.
24/7 security at the campus
In case of fire alarm or medical emergency: Call the emergency number 112 and state the address of the location: University of Oulu, Linnanmaa campus or Kontinkangas campus. Verify the street address and the letter code of nearest exit from the attached map.
Criminal or disturbing behaviour: During office hours contact the janitors, phone 0294 483007, or send them an email to aulapalvelut[at]oulu.fi. Outside of office hours contact Avarn Security, phone 010 620 2000, or call emergency number 112.
Last updated: 12.6.2020