The system has created an email address for you. The email address is usually as a rule:
But if there exists an other user with the same name, your address could contain letters from your second name or numbers. So your email address could be in form:
- Inform all your partners in cooperation including library and email lists about your new email address.
- Update your email address in information services you are using. For example WebOodi, read QuickGuide to update personal data in WebOodi.
- Emails sent to this address will come into O365 service.
- The username of O365 service is a valid email address too: account(at)student.oulu.fi
- Also these old forms of email addresses can still be used: account(at)paju.oulu.fi and account(at)mail.student.oulu.fi
Last updated: 27.6.2019