Members of the research group give the following courses. See Weboodi for up-to-date information on schedules.
Lecture notes can be found here and on course pages.
The courses provide nice topics for master thesis (gradu) and they also prepare for graduate studies in (applied) mathematics. Welcome!
Members of the research group supervise thesis (also licenciate thesis and doctoral dissertations). Possible subject areas include
- partial differential equations
- Fourier transform and distribution theory
- inverse scattering problems
- inverse spectral problems
- nonlinear wave and evolution equations
Topics are chosen more precisely depending on student's own interests. Contact us and/or attend our courses and seminar for more info.
Last updated: 13.1.2017