Other Guidance and Counselling Services

The Student Center provides sports, internship and information system services, for example.

You may need additional support or assistance in, for example, planning your studies at some point. If the assistance provided by your tutor teacher and your degree programme’s study councillors is not enough, you can turn to Study and Career Counselling. You can also contact the Study Counselling Psychologist. You can contact all of these services directly or through your tutor teacher.

Last updated: 21.6.2017