Student Counselling

Information Processing Science students should primarily turn to the Information Processing Science study councillors in any general issues relating to their studies. Tutor teachers and the people responsible for your courses can also assist you in any study issues that fall under their sphere of responsibility.

Student Affairs of the Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering is in charge of all issues relating to study rights, recording of credits and graduation.

Study councellors

Heli Alatalo

Tel. +358 (0)40 673 4105
Room TS 111
Available during office hours or by appointment

  • Student counselling, major and minor studies
  • Students about to graduate
  • Study Evaluation Group (OAR)
  • Timetable issues
  • International students and GS3D
  • Exchange students
  • Special study rights

Teemu Pennanen

Tel. 0294487429
Room TS 112
Available during office hours or by appointment

  • Postgraduate studies (Licentiate of Science, Doctor of Science)

Last updated: 22.5.2018