WebOodi includes all of the Information Processing Science courses and their structures. Supplementary information is available in the degree programme’s study guide.
The website of the Faculty of Science includes information on study rights, crediting of previous studies, regulations and instructions on the degrees as well as student support services. You can also download the Faculty’s old study guides that include all of this information.
Structure of the studies of the degree programme on Information Processing Science 2018–2019
- BSc_Information Processing Science_2018-2019
- MSc_Information Processing Science_2018-2019
- Master´s Degree Programme in Software, Systems and Services Development in the Global Environment_GS3D_2018-2019
- European Masters in Software Engineering_ EMSE_2018-2019
Structure of the studies of the degree programme on Information Processing Science 2017–2018
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Science
- European Masters Programme in Software Engineering, double degree
- Software, Systems and Services Development in the Global Environment (GS3D)
- Labour Market Training Leading to Master of Science Degree / Software Engineering 2017
Old study guides
Last updated: 18.12.2017