University of Oulu 6G Flagship will organize this annual event first time in Finnish Lapland. Be fast and book the all-inclusive travel package to the first ever 6G Summit. This is really unique event including northern lights, reindeers, snow and future wireless communications. Three days of latest wireless technology and exotic atmosphere in Finnish Lapland. Be among the first pioneers, be the first in 6G. Meet the top scientists and people from essential companies. It´s the best holiday season in the area, so mark your calendar and join right now.
During the 1st 6G Wireless Summit the target is in identifying the key challenges towards 6G, potential applications calling for 6G, drafting technical requirements as well as candidate technologies towards 2030 era.The programme will consist of invited speakers from leading beyond 5G and 6G research programmes and initiatives around the world including policy makers, research institutes, operators, manufacturers and leading academics.
We invite beyond 5G and 6G initiatives from all around the world to present their targets and visions. A closed doors session, per invitation only, will be arranged after the Summit on Wednesday to draft a joint vision towards 6G.
For current details check the event page.
Distinguished speakers (6G day)
- Marcus Weldon, CTO, Nokia
- Lauri Oksanen, VP for Research and Technology, Nokia Bell Labs
- Wen Tong, Fellow, Huawei
- Magnus Frodigh, Head of Ericsson Research
- Qi Bi, SVP, China Telecom
- Kwon Dong-Seung, Exec.Director, ETRI
- Mehmet Toy, Verizon (ITU-T)
- Gerhard Fettweis, TU-Dresden
- Takehiro Nakamura, Director, NTT DoCoMo
- Shawn Shuo-Hung Hsu, Director General, MOST, Taiwan
- Zhisheng Niu, Tsinghua University
- Bernard Barani, EU
- Henning Schulzrinne, Univ. of Columbia
- Ullrich Pfeiffer, Wuppertal Univ.
- Rahim Tafazolli, Univ. of Surrey
Last updated: 22.1.2019