Academy of Finland Council for Natural Sciences and Engineering has granted funding for eleven projects from the University of Oulu, of which five are from the Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering.
The funded ITEE projects and the principal investigators are:
- Heikkilä, Janne : 3D vision based computer-mediated reality
- Juntti, Markku : Wireless Connectivity for Internet of Everything - Energy Efficient Transceiver and System Design
- Mäntylä, Mika : Automatic detection of time pressure induced arousal from software repositories to increase happiness and productivity
- Pärssinen, Aarno : Extended Frequency Range Multi-Carrier Receiver / Consortium: Ex5GRX
- Ylianttila, Mika : Secure Connectivity of Future Cyber-Physical Systems / Consortium: SECUREConnect
The total number of funded research projects in the field of natural sciences and engineering was 91, comprising a total of some 38 million euros in funding. In this round of applications, the Academy’s Research Council for Natural Sciences and Engineering processed 541 applications for Academy Project funding.
All funded projects
Academy of Finland Press Release
Last updated: 10.6.2016