12th Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM 2019)
FEM 2019 will take place on 29 - 31 October 2019 in Levi, Lapland, Finland.
The biannual FEM, founded in 1998, brings together over thousand exploration and mining industry leaders, experts and researchers from almost 30 countries.
- Exploration: old and new
- Mine development projects
- Mining for the better future
- Success stories applied to new exploration and mining technologies
Top reasons to attend
Outstanding networking opportunities – meet the key actors and influencers face-to-face.
- Mix and mingle with your colleagues, business partners, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones. Learn more about the exploration and mining, economic geology, research, environmental and social aspects, permitting and investments in Fennoscandia.
High-level speakers, engaging presentations, short courses and mine excursions.
- Opportunities and challenges in the mineral sector are increasing – there is much to talk about and discuss. When you are active in your industry, you can develop a reputation as an expert to your peers and your clients.
Be inspired, learn and share your vision.
- Our goal is to advance and develop business by sharing ideas and insights. We aim to help building connections globally and promoting mineral industry.
Widen your network, do business, bring fresh ideas back to your company – and have fun!
FEM 2019 Organizers
For more information, please visit the conference website at https://femconference.fi/
Viimeksi päivitetty: 5.8.2019