Kerttu Saalasti Institute at University of Oulu is a member of an international consortium that aims at developing didactic materials to improve knowledge concerning the implementation of Lean Thinking in the workplace.
ERASMUS+ funded project Innovative Learning Approaches for Implementation of Lean Thinking to Enhance Office and Knowledge Work Productivity (ILA-LEAN) involves five European countries. The project was started in October 2016, and it will last until September 2018.
The specific objectives of the ILA-LEAN project:
- Increase the cooperation among educational institutions and enterprises in EU for better employability
- Increase the synergic use of up-to-date technologies, in an integrated way, with a team work approach and personal development
- Improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning of vocational contents on lean in Office and Knowledge of how it works and the workplace
- Increase the opportunity for distance learning
- Upgrade and innovate existing training tools
Educational partners: Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland), University of Stavanger (Norway), University of Minho (Portugal), University of Oulu (Finland), Centoform srl (Italy)
Industrial partners: Latino group, Salte as and Restol
Director, D.Sc. Ville Isoherranen, email@example.com,+358503478900
Last updated: 3.2.2017