Emerging projects -program is targeted to projects led by starting group leaders who build an association between their own emerging research and top research project in a focus area. 4-year doctoral student positions (with partial funding) are allocated to each project for 2018-2022.
Kvantum Emerging projects are
- Kallio, Eva: Wildlife-originated zoonoses in the changing northern environment
- Kinnunen, Päivö: Zero-CO2 cement concept via phase-separated nano-glass
- Ojala, Satu: Charge carrier recombination dynamics in semiconductor materials
- Silveri, Matti: Localization and dissipation in superconducting quantum simulations
- Virtanen, Ilkka: Bayesian techniques for radar observations of the near-Earth space
Last updated: 14.2.2019