Borrowed items have to be returned or renewed by the due date.
- The items can be returned to any of the Library units. However, we recommend returning items to the unit housing the collection to which it belongs.
- When the Library is closed, items from all University Library units can also be returned to the returns box next to the main entrance of the Pegasus Library.
- Loans must be returned to the library by their due date at the latest. On the due date the items must be returned to the library during the opening hours.
- Items can also be returned by post before the due date. However, the customer is responsible for any loss or damage.
- Overnight and weekend loan items borrowed from the Reference Library have to be returned no later than 10 o’clock on the next day the library is open. They should be returned to the same service desk that they were borrowed from.
The library will only send one overdue notice. If a book is not returned, the library charges fines on all overdue items. Fines will be collected on the basis of the Act on Criteria for Charges Payable to the State 150/1992 , the Decree on Criteria for Charges Payable to the State 211/1992 and the Ministry of Education Decree on Criteria for Charges Payable to Universities 737/2007.
Last updated: 9.8.2016