Effect on Oula-Finna and Leevi in summer
- You can search and browse library material in Oula-Finna and Leevi throughout the summer. Electronic materials are also available for use as normal.
- You will not be able to log into your own account in Oula-Finna and Leevi 29 June – 26 July, meaning that during this time you will not be able to place requests or renew your loans. Due dates will not fall on dates during the library closure 27 June – 2 August 2020, and late fees will not be incurred during this period.
- All requests for on-loan items will be cancelled with the implementation of the new library system. If you have any pending requests, please make a note of them by 28 June and place the requests again after 27 July, when the library system is working normally again.
- Your favourites and searches saved in Oula-Finna and Leevi will not be transferred to the new library system. If you have any favourites or searches saved in your own account, make a backup of them by 28 June. The easiest way to do this is to e-mail a list of your favourites and searches to yourself. You can send your selected favourites (max. 100 at a time) to your e-mail directly from your Favourites page in Oula-Finna or Leevi.
- Your Tuudo digital library card will not work in July. After the migration to the new system, from 27 July the Tuudo library card will work as normal.
- The patron data for the new library system to be introduced in autumn are imported from the student registers Oodi (University of Oulu) and Peppi (Oulu University of Applied Sciences). Please make sure that your contact information in your register is up to date. Some users have not permitted the transfer of their personal information from Oodi to the library system. You can override this in WebOodi on the personal information page, enabling the library to automatically get your address information.
- With the merging of Oulu University Library and Oulu University of Applied Sciences Library the libraries will have the same late fee policy. Due to this all patrons’ accrued late fees will be erased and the late fee policy of Oulu University Library will be applied to all library users.
Last updated: 3.7.2020