Self-service use of Health and Social Care Library
Students and staff of Oamk and Oulu Vocational College OSAO Kontinkangas unit can use the Health and Social Care Library also outside of the opening hours. The self-service library is available every day of the week during 7:30-21:00, also during the weekends.
Electronic key for entering the library can be picked up from the Oulu campus porters. During self-service hours, one should enter and exit the library only via door Paasi 3. The library's collections, premises and equipment can be used also during the self-service hours. Books can be borrowed and returned with the self-service machines.
Self-service use of Oulainen Learning Centre
Students and staff of Oamk can also use the Oulainen Learning Centre outside of the opening hours, from Monday to Friday 8:00-19:00, not during the weekends. The Learning Centre can be entered until 15:30. The key can be picked up from the Learning Centre when the staff is present.
Safety and hygiene during self-service hours
- Visit the library only if you’re healthy!
- Please keep a safe distance (at least 2 m) to other customers.
- Take care of regular and careful hand hygiene.
- Cough and sneeze correctly.
- Follow the max persons per room guidelines when using the study rooms
- Follow the instructions on the library premises.
Last updated: 31.8.2020