Five Tenure-track Positions in Software Engineering – All levels: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
More information and access to the electronic application. Fill out the application (Täytä hakemus) in the end of the page. Review of the applications will begin on November 30, 2017. The positions will remain open until filled.
- Strong expertise in software engineering and high-quality publication record
- Experience in teaching and understanding how to apply modern educational methods in practice
- Experience in acquiring external research funding for senior positions
- Interest in building an academic career and leading a research team
- Interest in supervising students at all levels
- Experience in Empirical Software Engineering, AI, machine learning, data analytics, embedded systems, IoT, or 5G
- The starting package for a full professor includes two positions (worth approximately 320 000 €), one of which is for a post-doc or tenure track position and the other for a PhD student for 4 years.
- The starting package (for associate or assistant professor) includes a PhD student position for 4 years.
- The opportunity to join a top-level research group
- Excellent collaboration opportunities with industry
- An international environment and projects, with English as a working language
- Health care benefits provided by the employer
- The benefits of the Nordic welfare state, e.g., leading education system in the world, well-functioning day care for children, safety, and beautiful nature.
We are continuously looking for bright and ambitious researchers at all levels. We are also interested in hosting both short term and long term researcher visits. If you are intrested to work with M3S, please contact:
- Prof. Markku Oivo, Director
Phone +358 40 822 7702
- Prof. Pasi Kuvaja
Phone:+358 40 7433 089
- Dr. Kari Liukkunen, Progam Manager
Phone: +358 (0) 40 5949 975
Last updated: 24.1.2019