International research network is lacking of a common research material database from different disciplines, which indeed has negative impacts on the collaboration and interaction among researchers. To overcome this problem, We established an online hub called as Collaboration Bank (https://collaborationbank.com/), which facilitate sharing research materials between research groups form diverse disciplinary globally.
Collaboration Bank aspires to be a platform, which facilitate sharing research materials between research groups form diverse disciplinary globally. This platform aims to save resources and valuable time and enhance collaborations. It helps to find and obtain the materials needed for your research. Pilot test period for the platform was this Spring, during April to May 2019, and successfully several researchers and labs joined. Researchers were amazed by the idea to facilitate sharing samples for collaboration, which save resources, money and time.
How this works in simple steps:
* Researchers sign up easily with university/research institute email address.
* Group leaders/PIs create their lab page by Filing the online form. Lab members associated with your lab can join the lab page. PIs, and/or lab admin assigned by the PIs, have the full control of managing lab members and materials shared.
* (Research materials) option in the lab page allows you to list research materials that you are willing to share with other research groups.
* (Private materials for Sharing) option in the lab page allow you to sort and manage your own materials privately.
* Interested researcher(s) can contact you for starting a collaboration or you can also reach others if you are interested in using their materials.
Please check and sign up in the platform:
Last updated: 28.11.2019