- The new project on best practices in healthy ageing: Successful kick-off
- Free online One Health course organised by the Center for One Health Research of the University of Alaska Fairbanks will start on October 5, 2020
- Understanding and Responding to Global Health Security Risks from Microbial Threats in the Arctic: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Exploring the best practices for equity in healthy ageing: Thule Institute received the grant from Nordic Council of Ministers Open Call for Nordic-Russian co-operation
- COVID-19 in the Arctic: Briefing Document for Senior Arctic Officials
- Biodiversity and Human Health: What's a holistic approach to good health?
- Researchers moved online
- One Arctic, One Health Fact Sheet published
- UArctic Congress, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Workshop on Arctic Urbanization under Environmental Change, 14-15 Jan 2020, Helsinki, Finland.
- Arctic Frontiers, 26-30 Jan 2020, Tromso, Norway.
- Seminar on Operational Realities of Arctic Environment, 3 Feb 2020, Paris, France.
- Lancet Commission, 11-14 Feb 2020, Dartmouth, USA.
- EDCMET General Assemby meeting, 24-25 Feb 2020, Berlin, Germany.
- One Health, One Future, 11-14 Mar 2020, Anchorage, Alaska. Postponed.
- ASSW, Arctic Science Summit Week, online 27 Mar 2020, Akureyri, Iceland. Panel: Human Health, Well-being, Water Cycle, and Ecosystem Change - recording is available here.
- One Arctic - One Health Conference, 7-9 Feb 2019, Oulu, Finland.
- Fulbright Workshop, 28 Mar 2019
- Interview, PULS, Austrian TV, March 2019.
- Arctic Council meetings (SAO and SDWG, 12-15 Mar, SDWG, Ministerial meeting, Rovaniemi 6-7 May 2019)
- Health Conference, 15-17 May 2019, Akureyri, Iceland.
- ASSW, 21-25 May 2019, Arkhangelsk, Russia.
- Exploring Common Arctic Solutions, 11 Jun 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
- 12th Symposium on Cold Regions Development ISCORD, 17-19 Jun 2019, Oulu, Finland.
- 10th NUNAMED – Conference on Medicine and Health in Greenland, 5-7 Oct 2019, Nuuk, Greenland.
- Arctic Circle Assembly, 9-14 Oct 2019, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Understanding and Responding to Global Health Security Risks from Microbial Threats in the Arctic, Conference, 5-8 Nov 2019, Hannover, Germany.
- AMAP Human Health Assessment Group Meeting and the Conference “Problems of Health Maintenance and Sanitary-Epidemiological Well-being Provision of Arctic Population”, 11-15 Nov 2019, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Northern Dimension Future Forum, 28-29 Nov 2019, Helsinki, Finland.
- AMAP Conference, 28 Feb - 3 Mar 2018, Quebec, Canada.
- Development of the UK-Russia Arctic Research and Collaboration Network Final Conference. Northern Arctic Federal University, 1-3 Mar 2018, Arkhangelsk, Russia.
- Arctic Council meetings (SDWG, SAO 19-23 Mar and 29 Oct - 2 Nov)
- The 1st International Youth Scientific and Practical Conference "Arctic Research: from extensive to integrated development", 26-28 Apr 2018, Northern Arctic Federal University, Arkhangelsk, Russia.
- 24th Nordic Congress of Gerontology “Lessons of a life time”, 2-4 May 2018, Oslo, Norway.
- International Visitor Leadership Program: Health Surveillance in the Arctic, U.S Department of State 14-26 May 2018.
- ASSW, Polar Research, 15-19 Jun 2018, Davos, Switzerland.
- PhD course on Research cohorts, reproduction and environmental health, population trends in the Arctic, 26-30 Jun 2018, University of Greenland, Nuuk.
- 5th European Conference on Permafrost, 23 Jun - 1 Jul 2018, Mont Blanc, France.
- ICCH Conference, 12-15 Aug 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- UArctic Congress 2018, 3-7 Sept 2018, Oulu and Helsinki, Finland.
- Conference "Health and Quality of Life", 10-14 Sept 2018, Baikal-Irkutsk, Russia. Decision (pdf). See group photo and other photos from the conference.
- International Autumn School "Demographic methods in publich health research", 24 Sept - 5 Oct 2018, Pushkin, Russia.
- SecNet, 25-28 Sept 2018, Salekhard, Russia.
- Arctic Circle Assembly, 18-21 Oct 2018, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Global Health Day Workshop, NTNU, 24 Oct 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- Arctic Science Ministerial 2, 25-26 Oct 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- Arctic Youth and Sustainable Futures, Author workshop, 15-17 Nov 2018, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Workshop on “In vitro comparative metabolism studies in Regulatory Pesticide Risk Assessment" European Food Safety Authority, 15-16 Nov 2018, Parma, Italy.
- Northern Dimension Future Forum On Health: Healthy Ageing, 28 Nov 2018, Helsinki, Finland.
- Climate change effects on the epidemiology of infectious diseases and the impact on Northern societies (CLINF) Stakeholders workshop, 3-5 Dec 2018, Abisko, Sweden.
- Human Toxicology & Environmental Medicine Symposium, Centre for Arctic Health, Aarhus University, Denmark.
Last updated: 10.11.2020