The aims in WP 3 are
- to explore the mechanisms and processes through which modular services could enhance value co-creation for service providers and customers.
- in terms of theoretical contribution, we expect to be able to present not only descriptions of value co-creation within certain modular service contexts, but
- to also offer conceptual development into the on-going discussion concerning value co-creation e.g related to importance of knowledge sharing and utilization capabilities.
The expected results of WP 3 are new knowledge and enablers of
- How modularity can be utilized in co-creating value with customers as defining the service production process it becomes critically important from the company’s perspective that the processes are truly customer-driven, both at strategy and operational levels.
- Innovative and value-creating business services in close cooperation with their current and potential customers.
Last updated: 10.4.2012