Includes users of the NFBC data
Appointment subject to the invitation
- The NFBC Research Director invites the relevant users of the NFBC data, the relevant NFBC personnel and other experts to the Scientific Committee meetings
- There is no fixed term for this committee, but members are defined on the basis described above.
Chairing and record keeping
- The NFBC Research Director is the chair of the committee
- The NFBC Project Center staff will record the minutes of the meeting.
Frequency of meetings
Meets several times a year as needed
Tasks and responsibilities
- Aims to promote appropriate, high-standard use of the data.
- Supervises and develops the documentation of data.
- Assists in supervising the use of data i.e. data experts in the data application procedure.
- Ensures compliance with the good scientific practice in research and publication policy
- Collects the feedback from NFBC data users
Last updated: 23.1.2017