Teachers use WebOodi
As a Teacher in Oodi you can
- view your own courses
- see students who have registered to you course and/or exam and students' information (e.g. study right, attendance data, student id number) before the course starts, during the course, and after it has ended.
- print out a list of students who have registered to your course/exam in order to record results
- send email to students who have registered to your course/exam
If you also apply for PSP Advisor rights, you can
- review, comment, and approve study plans students have sent you
- On students' study plan study plans, see courses your students have completed
- make PSP groups with grouping tool
- receive Study Progress Report based on PSP groups
Oodi support is available at oodituki(at)oulu.fi.
Last updated: 6.8.2019