Study Progress Report is closely linked with teachers' Study Plan Tool in WebOodi.
- Tutor teachers and PSP advisors get study progress reports on their students.
- The report is based on groups created with a grouping tool in WebOodi, and it can be created for group advisors. Grouping Tool Guide can be found from Guides for Teachers page.
- Tutor teachers and PSP advisors get access rights to the report when they are added to the PSP group as tutors.
- Information included is e.g. credits received by each term, study plan acceptance date, previous degrees, etc.
- In April 2019 a new Study Progress Report has been opened in university's report portal. The new report will replace the old one, that has been available in Sisu Portal.
Login into report portal in: https://raportointi.oulu.fi
Last updated: 10.4.2019