We strive to deepen our understanding in these four areas: service market creation, service network orchestration, service branding and service modularity. Below are some of our selected publications.
- Törmälä, M. & Saraniemi, S. (2017). The Roles of Business Partners in Corporate Brand Image Co-Creation. Forthcoming in Journal of Product and Brand Management. Special issue on Corporate Brands,
- Anees-Ur-Rehman, M., Saraniemi, S., Ulkuniemi, P. & Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P. (2017). The strategic hybrid orientation and brand performance of B2B SMEs. Forthcoming in Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development,
- Oikarinen, E-L & Saraniemi, S. (2016). Categorizing humorous employer brand message in a small company's online job ads. Corporate Reputation Review 19 (3), 198-218,
- Lin, Y., Pekkarinen, S. & Ma, S. (2015), Service-dominant logic for manufacturing the logistics-manufacturing interface. A case study, International Journal of Logistics Management, 26(1), 195 – 214.Sinisalo, J., Karjaluoto, H. & Saraniemi, S. (2015). Barriers to the Use of Mobile Sales Force Automation Systems. A Salesperson’s Perspective. Journal of Systems and Information Technology, 17(2),
- Ulkuniemi, P., Araujo, L. & Tähtinen, J. (2015), Purchasing as market-shaping: The case of component-based software engineering, Industrial Marketing Management, 44, 54–62
- Javier Marcos Cuevas, Satu Nätti and Teea Palo (2014) Implementing key account management: Intraorganizational practices and associated dilemmas. Forthcoming special issue on key account management in Industrial Marketing Management.
- Satu Nätti, Suvi Rahkolin and Saila Saraniemi (2014): Crisis communication in key account relationships. Forthcoming issue of Corporate Communications – An International Journal.
- Nätti, S., Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P. & Johnston, W.J. (2014), Absorptive capacity and network orchestration in innovation communities – promoting service innovation”, Special issue on B-to-B service innovation in Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 29(2), 173-184.
- Cuevas, J.M., Nätti, S., Palo, T. & Ryals, L. (2014), Implementing key account management: Intraorganizational practices and associated dilemmas, Industrial Marketing Management, 43, 1216-1224.
- Komulainen, H. (2014), The role of learning in value co-creation in new technological B2B services, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 29 (3), 238-252.
- Makkonen, H. & Komulainen, H. (2014), Networked new service development process: a participant orchestration in innovation communities: promoting service innovation, Management Decision, 52(1), 18-32.
- Nätti, S., Pekkarinen, S., Hartikka, A. & Holappa, T. (2014), The intermediator role in value co-creation within a triadic business service relationship, Industrial Marketing Management, 43, 977-984.
- Nätti, S., Rahkolin, S. & Saraniemi, S. (2014), Crisis communication in key account management, Corporate Communications, 19(3), 234-246.
Last updated: 1.8.2017