We are happy to invite all the doctoral students that are interested in the subject to participate in the seminar on Sustainability Management and Engineering (5 ECTS).
Seminar-type course will be held during September - November 2017 at University of Oulu. It is financed by the UniOGS Technology and Natural Sciences Doctoral Programme. Industrial Engineering and Management Research Unit is responsible for the practical arrangements.
The purpose of the study entity is to provide the doctoral students with a holistic understanding of the relevant research themes, discourses and theoretical frameworks of sustainability management and engineering.
The course includes exercises, lectures and an individual assignment (completed after the course). There is no registration fee.
- 7.9.2017, at 13.00-15.00, FrostClub Tellus
- 27.9.2017, at 9.00-16.00, FrostClub Tellus
- 28.9.2017, at 9.00-12.00, Tuta-Studiem
- 28.9.2017, at 12.00-16.00, Pohjois-Suomen Turvapuisto, Hiltusentie 9, Oulu
- 12.10.2017, at 9.00-16.00, Tuta-Studiem
- 22.11.2017, at 9.00-15.00, Tuta-Studiem
See the programme for more detailed information.
Registration until 4th of September, 2017 via email
Arto Reiman, arto.reiman (at) oulu.fi
You are warmly welcome!
Last updated: 22.8.2017