Seminar on RF Measurements and Tests in the Oulu Region
on 4th December 2012 at University of Oulu
The programme of has been published at http://www.cwc.oulu.fi/home/files/RFSeminarProgramme.pdf
The registration is open at: http://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/5352458C0E1DDA74.par
The deadline for the registration is 27th November 2012.
Technical Programme: Erkki Salonen erkki.salonen (at) ee.oulu.fi +358 294 482880
Practical Arrangements: Seija Laitinen seija.laitinen (at) ee.oulu.fi +358 294 488 003
Call for Speakers!
University of Oulu welcomes companies and research institutes in the Oulu region to attend the seminar on RF Measurements and Tests and to give presentations in the field of their expertise. The idea is to get together measurement experts and companies which provide and need measurement services. Large and small companies including companies in the start-up phase are welcome!
Presentations can be either
- Research-oriented covering wider research field (length 20-30 min.) or
- Measurement facility –oriented (length ~10 min.)
Examples of the seminar topics are:
- antenna measurements and simulations
- EMC measurements
- performance tests of mobile terminals and base stations
- MIMO terminal tests
- radio channel measurements and modelling
- new electrical materials and material measurements
- demonstrations of future wireless communication systems
Measurement companies have a possibility to exhibit their products in the lobby near the seminar rooms. Companies are requested to contact the organizer for a reservation of an exhibition stand.
Registration and further questions:
Telephone: +358 294 482880
Department of Communication Engineering
University of Oulu
The registration deadline for speakers is 26th October 2012!
Viimeksi päivitetty: 19.11.2012