As there has been wishes to obtain more information about research funding: how to apply for, how to write applications, what to take account, etc. – UniOGS has planned and organised together with the Project and Innovation Services an afternoon training session designed for search of doctoral training or post-doc period related funding; all doctoral trainees interested in the subject are welcome. See program below (registration link included):
How to apply for research funding?
The training is targeted to persons who are searching for funding for doctoral training or post-doc period.
Date: Wednesday 21 May 2014, 14.15-16.30
Place: Lecture room L10 Linnanmaa
Registration by Friday May 16
14.15 Opening words
- long term career development as a researcher
- what to take account when working as a university researcher?
- the expert help at the university administration: budgeting, agreements, using and protection of IPR, EU-funding, etc.
Hanna Honkamäkilä, Head of Project Services
14.45 Professional use of social media (web2.0)
- how to use social media tools to support your research and career?
Dr. Jari Laru, University lecturer, Technology Enhanced Learning
15.15 How to write a successful funding application?
- how to read the calls of applications and how to write the project plan?
- how to write the impact plan of the research results?
Dr. Maarit Jokela, Innovation manager
15.45 How to find information about research funding possibilities?
- research funding databases AURORA and Research Professional
- some post-doc funding sources
Rauno Kenakkala, Research liaison officer
16.15 Questions and answers
Welcome to the seminar!
Viimeksi päivitetty: 19.5.2014