KONTINKANGAS CAMPUS SEMINAR SERIES
Kontinkangas Campus Seminar Series includes seminars with different times and different formats:
- Kontinkangas Campus Research Talks are traditional invited guest or local expert seminars
- R3 Brown Bag Seminars bring together different topics
- For the early birds, R3 Morning Coffee Seminars
- HBS-DP Research Plan Seminars include presentations by doctoral students about their PhD research
- Other additional interesting scientific events
Credits: 0,5 ECTS (Attendance to 10 seminars)
Registration: Seminars are open for everyone without registration. PhD students: Remember to sign in (with zoom, use your full name) and keep yourself a record of attendances for earning ECTS
What: Kontinkangas Campus Seminar Series includes several interesting presentations from both local and invited high-level researchers.
The topics intends to cover all Health and Biosciences related disciplines.
To whom: Seminars are for everybody: doctoral students, researchers and clinicians etc. across Medicine, Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Dentistry, Health Sciences and Biology.
Last updated: 11.1.2021