Submission periods for doctoral study rights
- The annual submission periods for applications for doctoral study rights are 1.1.-30.4. at 15.00 (UTC+2) and 1.7.-31.10. at 15.00 (UTC+2).
- The applications marked as 'Complete' will be processed in monthly Doctoral Training Committee meetings during the application period. Those applications that are not marked as 'Complete', or require further information, will be processed after application period closes.
- Process of granting the study right may take about 2 months, though some exceptions may occur.
Annual application deadlines for UniOGS travel grants:
- 15.11. for travels taking place in next spring term (January-May)
- 15.5. for travels taking place in next fall term (August-December)
- Funding for trips which take place during summer (June-July) can be applied in both calls
Doctoral training committees - meeting dates and compositions
- Health and Biosciences
- Human Sciences
- Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- Technology and Natural Sciences
Last updated: 21.1.2020