Submission periods for doctoral study rights
- The annual submission periods for applications for doctoral study rights are 1.1.-30.4. at 15.00 (UTC+2) and 1.7.-31.10. at 15.00 (UTC+2).
- The applications marked as 'Complete' will be processed in monthly Doctoral Training Committee meetings during the application period. Those applications that are not marked as 'Complete', or require further information, will be processed after application period closes.
- Process of granting the study right may take about 2 months, though some exceptions may occur.
UniOGS Travel grant application deadlines for travels occurring during 2020:
- 25.11.2019 for travels taking place in next spring semester (January-May)
- 15.5.2020 for travels taking place in next fall semester (August-December)
- Funding for trips which take place in summer (June-July) can be applied in both calls
Doctoral training committees - meeting dates and compositions
- Health and Biosciences
- Human Sciences
- Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- Technology and Natural Sciences
Last updated: 6.11.2019