Technologies for Licensing
We pride ourselves on being business-friendly when it comes to licensing our technologies. Please see below the list of available technologies (OBS! List is under construction!). If you are interested in our technologies please contact Innovation Services.
- CyDisCo - Tool for producing disulphide bonded proteins in bacteria
- MyoGel - Human myoma tissue derived 3D matrix
- Method for improving long term adhesion of compositions to dental tissues
- ADP-ribosylation inhibitors for treatment of cancer
- Fatty acid analogs for treating retinal degeneration
- Peptide antibiotics OBS! Contact Chain Antimicrobials Oy
Research produces inventions. The patent portfolio of University of Oulu consists of over 30 patent families. Part of them have been commercialized by licensing to University´s research based startups or other national or international companies. Part of patents is looking for a commercialization route or currently forming of a new startup around them is going on. During the last fifteen years more than 60 research based companies have been created at the University of Oulu.
The technologies owned by University usually require from a company significant financial and technical contribution before the product is in the market. Due to this the licensing conditions of University are flexible. The terms of licensing agreement are tailored case-specifically depending on the needs of licensor and markets.
In order to start negotiations we ask the company to fill out at first term sheet. There you can find some of terms need to be put to a license agreement. To get more information please contact Innovation Services.