This year, several fields of science at the University of Oulu improved their score in the international QS Rankings. Chemistry and Environmental Sciences emerged as new fields on the list. Geography was once again the most successful of all fields of science.
Rankings of the fields of science at the University of Oulu in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020:
- Geography 151-200
- Education 201-250 (+)
- Biological Sciences 251-300 (+)
- Medicine 251-300 (+)
- Engineering - Electrical & Electronic 301-350
- Computer Science and information systems 301-350
- Agriculture & Forestry 301-350 (-)
- Material Sciences 301-350 (+)
- Environmental Sciences 351-400
- Physics & Astronomy 551-600 (-)
- Chemistry 551-600
This year, the QS World University Rankings by Subject listed 600 of the world's best universities in 48 different fields of science. In the QS Rankings by subject, the score is affected by factors such as academic reputation, employer reputation and publication-specific citations.
Last updated: 9.3.2020