Starting Sept 18th most of the services provided by the Student Center in room KE1020 will be offered in different location. Read more below.
Faculty of Sciences Study Affairs and Oulu Mining School Study Affairs are located in room KE1020 (open 9-15).
- Student Affairs
Starting Sept 18th all the student services, such as registration, study certificates, transcripts and etc., will be provided from Faculty Service Points.
- N.B.: you can order an official digital transcript in WebOodi.
tel. +358 294 484 035, hakijapalvelut(at)oulu.fi
-Internship in Finland
tel. +358 294 483 495 kaisa.karhu(at)oulu.fi
- ICT Services for Students
from Monday Sept 18th onwards service can be found at KK241, 2nd floor, at the corner of Kauppakatu and Yläväylä, see Linnanmaa campus map
tel +358 8 553 3080, neuvonta(at)oulu.fi.
- Main cashier, open Tue and Thu at 12 - 14
tel. +358 294 484 035
- Open University Studies
Service desk: avoin.yliopisto(at)oulu.fi
- Sports Services
- In Linnanmaa campus, the Sport Passes (stickers) can be bought or picked up, when paid on-line, at the Student Union office, see the office hours here http://www.oyy.fi/en/office-hours/. The sport course fees have to be paid directly to the University’s bank account, no cash payments. See http://www.oulunkorkeakoululiikunta.fi/en/info for account info
- Sports Coordinator; 2nd floor, room KE221
tel. +358 294 484 029, markku.saarela(at)oulu.fi
- Student Financial Aid
Applications for student financial aid from students at the University of Oulu are processed at Kela. Kela’s contact information:
- Kela’s customer service number 020 634 2550
- local Kela´s officies
- Study and Career Counselling
Make an appointment request by filling in an online form
- Study Counselling Psychologist
- study counselling psychologist Walk-in service
* in Linnanmaa on Mon 9-11, Student Center 2nd floor, room KE233.
- Other times make an appointment request by filling in an online form
- Student Exchange
available in Tellus International Avenue Tue and Wed at 10–12.
- University of Oulu Graduate School UniOGS
1sr floor, rooms KE1153 and KE1154.
Dean and Coordinators
Last updated: 9.1.2018