What is Self –service:
- Self is a service that allows FSHS clients to manage their appointments online.
- To book or change an appointment you need an appointment ticket, which you can get from a FSHS nurse or doctor during an assessment of the need for treatment or an appointment
- You do not need a ticket to check or cancel appointments that have already been booked.
- First-year students will be sent a health questionnaire checking their health. Personal feedback on the questionnaire will be sent to you through the service
- Self allows you to receive secure messages from FSHS staff about you current treatment. You can reply to these messages through the service.
How to start using Self:
- Use your online banking ID or mobile ID to log in to the service: www.yths.fi/en/self . When you log in, you will be identified and your right to use FSHS services will be checked. You must have paid the FSHS healthcare fee.
- Start using the Self service by:
o entering you contact details
o choosing how you want to be notified of message in the service (sms or email
Last updated: 27.10.2017