I work as a university teacher at the Research Unit of Nursing Science and Health Management. My research interests are healthcare digitalization and its leadership.
- Healthcare digitalization
- Consumer-led health-related online sources
Welfare management updating education (25 ECTS)
The updating education, funded by Ministry of Education and Culture, is a cooperation project with University of Lapland.
- PhD candicate, HealthManagement
- Laukka, Elina; Rantakokko, Piia; Suhonen, Marjo (2017) Consumer-led health-related online sources and their impact on consumers : An integrative review of the literature. - Health Informatics Journal Online first, Online first . [Original]
- Laukka, Elina; Huhtakangas, Moona; Heponiemi, Tarja; Kujala, Sari; Kaihlanen, Anu-Marja; Gluschkoff, Kia; Kanste, Outi (2020) Health Care Professionals’ Experiences of Patient-Professional Communication Over Patient Portals: Systematic Review of Qualitative Studies. - Journal of medical internet research 22 (12), e21623 . [Original] [Self-archived]
Visiting researcher at Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare– 1.10.2020