I am currently a PhD researcher at Centre for Wireless Communications (CWC), University of Oulu.
I received BSc degree in Solid State Physics from Urmia University, and MSc degree in Electrical Engineering - Communications Systems from Shiraz University of Technology.
- Wireless Communications
- Massive MIMO
- Millimeter Wave
Professional and community activities
- 2017-Now Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications.
- 2017-Now Reviewer, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking.
- 2016-Now Student Member, IEEE.
- 2017-Now Memeber, IEEE Finland Section Student and Young Professionals (SYP) affinity group.
- 2017 Student Member, Doctoral Training Committee (DTC), Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ITEE), University of Oulu.
- 2018 Student (Deputy) Member, Doctoral Training Committee (DTC), Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ITEE), University of Oulu.