I am working on my doctoral thesis at the University of Oulu. I have a degree in biomedical engineering, and I focus on multidimensional signal analysis in neuroimaging research.
Currently I am solving technical challenges on assessment of brain clearance by measuring cardiovascular pulse propagation in human brain. My latest findings show that pulsations are altered in Alzheimer's disease, matching latest discoveries about the glymphatic system in animal research.
- Neuroimaging, FMRI
- Multidimensional signal analysis
- Brain clearance and the glymphatic system
- Physiological pulsations in the human brain
- Biosignal Processing I
- Introduction to Computer Vision Methods for Biomedical Images
- Doctoral Student, Center for Machine Vision and Signal Analysis
- Oulu Functional Neuroimaging