University Innovation Centre arranges "Science Under Radar" pitching event for investors, our collaborators from industry and public organizations and media. Research-based startups and projects aiming to commercialize research results from University of Oulu are pitching their business cases.
The aim of event is to offer to:
- Investors and collaborators on opportunity to find new inventions, know-how and collaboration.
- Academics: opportunity to network and find collaborators and funding
- Media: get information from new interesting business cases
Science Under Radar is part of Polar Bear Pitching. The Event is free of charge, but it requires registration.
When: 12th March 2019 at 9 - 11.30 am
Where: Business Kitchen @ Tellus Innovation Arena, Linnanmaa campus, University of Oulu
Registration: at latest 5th March to http://bit.ly/Scienceunderradar
Coffee and Snacks
Presentations (chair: Pekka Räsänen, University Innovation Centre)
- Juhani Lahdenperä, Chain Antimicrobials Oy
- Chain Antimicrobials develops an anti-microbial peptide coated catheters for treating hospital-acquired infections.
- Lloyd Ruddock, Eco Sweeties
- Efficient production of Brazzein, a natural zero calorie sweetener
- Jerome Thevenot, Maknee Oy
- Maknee develops a tool to assess the health and quality of the knee join.
- Matti Ekdahl, MorphoLogic
- New era of cartilage roughness characterization for osteoarthritis therapy development.
- Anri Kivimäki, AISpotter Oy
- AISpotter provides better team results with faster video analytics.
Networking and light lunch
Look at the brochures of startups and prestartups here!
More information: Maarit.Jokela(at)oulu.fi, tel. +358 403559660
We welcome investors, collaborators, media and our researchers and students to the event!
Last updated: 12.3.2019