Prior to submitting the document to Urkund
- The teachers apply for an Urkund user right through the link Apply username to Urkund. Subsequently teacher's name appears into the Teacher list in student's Send your document formula.
- Submitter of the document can be a student or an employee of the University of Oulu.
- The receiver of the Urkund analysis is always employee of the University of Oulu.
1. Documents are uploaded to Urkund via this webpage or via Laturi system.
2. The system sends the "student" a confirmation email.
3. The Urkund system conducts the plagiarism analysis in few hours. The system sends the "teacher" an email with a link to the analysis of the student’s document. The teacher interprets the analysis and decides whether or not the document contained plagiarism.
- Instruction of the Urkund analysis (PDF).
- In the analysis teacher can deactivate the version submitted earlier from the list of documents against which the thesis is compared.
- Student has the right to see the analysis of the document.
Last updated: 25.11.2020