Marketing, Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration) (2 years)
- An internationally comparable degree in Economics from an AACSB accredited business school
- Students get familiarised in servitisation, strategic marketing practice, organisational buying behaviour, consumer behaviour, supply chain management, and digital marketing within global markets
- Relevant skills of the latest marketing knowledge, practices, and technologies
Need help? Leave your information and we'll call you - for free!
At the Oulu Business School (OBS), the primary focus in marketing education and research is in business-to-business relationships and networks. The studies offer a broad understanding of the interaction and processes between the organisations in business networks. As part of their studies, the students develop expertise in fundamental marketing areas such as campaigns, branding, procurement and logistics, and digital marketing practices.
OBS is one of the first Nordic business schools to earn AACSB International business accreditation. Only some 5 % of the world’s business schools have fulfilled the AACSB quality standards.
OBS offers four focal research areas in marketing: industrial marketing, electronic business, logistics and supply chain management, and service and service business management.
The education is based on high-quality research and active co-operation with local and global companies and organizations. Education in marketing will help students to develop not only the professional capabilities necessary in customer and network relationship management but also abilities to apply scientific knowledge in the practice of marketing.
The programme prepares students for such positions as:
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Planner
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Supply Chain Management
- Retail Development Manager
Students applying for the programme must possess a bachelor degree in marketing, business studies, social sciences, engineering, or IT studies in business.