Renewed examination policies of University of Oulu
- In Academic year 2016-2017 exams are arranged as University exams on Monday to Thursday at 2.30 p.m.-5.30 p.m. They are generally held in rooms L1, L3, L4 and L5.
- Students can find up-to-date exam information from WebOodi (e.g. when and where).
- Registration is mandatory in WebOodi.
- Registration to University exams is done by Tuesday (23:59 noon) a week prior to University Exam. Please find up-to-date information from here.
- The exam is not graded if a student has not registered.
- Note that if a student registered for the exam does not arrive for the exam, he or she is marked "not received", meaning that the course is listed in WebOodi as failed.
- More information: www.oulu.fi/english/studying/supporting-your-studies/university-exams.
Last updated: 29/8/2016