COORDINATION AND NETWORKING PROJECTS
- University of the Arctic Research Area and Thematic Networks - UArctic's Research Area aims to increase research cooperation between UArctic member universities and research organizations, improve opportunities and conditions for research funding, and to promote cooperation with international science organizations. UArctic Thematic Networks and Research Liaison Office, located at Thule Institute, supports Thematic Networks, which link educational, research and outreach activities in key issue areas.
- LYNET cooperation - promoting research and higher education cooperation between the University of Oulu and state research institutes in the fields of natural resources and the environment. Lynet - The Finnish Partnership for Research on Natural Resources and the Environment
- EU PolarNet - representation of the University of Oulu and Finland in a large European consortium of expertise and infrastructure of polar research
- National portal for IODP (International Ocean Discovery Program) and ICDP (International Continental Scientific Drilling Program)
- INTERACT - International Network for Terrestrial Research and Monitoring in the Arctic
- Arctic Health - networking in research and education on health and well-being issues
Last updated: 10/1/2017