Information and forms related to graduation can be found from Faculty's web page. For more information, feel free to ask student advisors and administrative officer.
Checklist for graduation
- Print Degree application form and the required attachments.
- Be on time! Reserve enough time (several days) for application process (collecting major and minor studies, etc).
- Check and approve your Personal Study Plan (HOPS) with your teacher tutors (omaopettaja). You may also approve the study plan for student advisor or administrative officer.
- HOPS is a compulsory attachment when applying degree diploma.
- One can only receive one Degree diploma on each admission day. See deadlines from Faculty's webpage.
Last updated: 13.2.2013