I am a doctoral researcher at the Research Unit of Mathematical Sciences.
The main idea of my doctoral research is to develop methods that can handle a large amount of data (genomic variables) in the application of causal inference under the main supervision of Prof. Patrik Waldmann.
- Double MSc in Mathematical Engineering (Dott.Mag./Ing.), University of L’Aquila and Brno University of Technology (BUT), 2019
- MSc in Mathematical and Statistical modeling, Hawassa University, 2013
- BSc in Applied Mathematics, Jigjiga University, 2010
- Causal Methods: Estimating causal effects and discovering causal relationships
- High-dimensional models
- Statistical machine learning