Executive Master of Business Administration Programme
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme includes 4 modules of study (+ one optional module):
- Strategy and planning skills, 18 ECTS;
- Management and organizing skills, 14 ECTS;
- Core aspects on growth, 18 ECTS;
- Safety management 15 ECTS (optional) and
- Business development – EMBA thesis, 20 ECTS.
The programme is intended to be studied while at work targeting to develop the sponsoring company in strategic issues. The assessment of assignments are graded in line with business school’s normal evaluation guidelines. The teaching language is Finnish.
Last updated: 25/11/2016