About Oulu Business School
At the Oulu Business School in the University of Oulu, we have three research units:
- Economics, accounting and finance
- Marketing, management and international business, and
- Martti Ahtisaari Institute
We offer education in the following degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration; specialization tracks in Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business Management, Marketing, Business Analytics
- Executive MBA programme
- Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration (an UniOGS programme with specialization tracks)
As part of the University of Oulu, we aspire to be an international, multidisciplinary, research based business school.
We generate business competencies in cooperation with the scientific community, business partners and the larger society. We strive to develop expertise, and foster the development of leadership qualities in our students. Through our actions and global mindset, we participate in the development of the economy, especially in Northern Finland.
In all our activities we follow the fundamental values of expertise, responsibility to self and others, and a pioneering spirit.