I am a post-doctoral researcher and university teacher at Interact Research Unit, Faculty of ITEE, University of Oulu. I have a PhD degree in Information Systems from Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland. Before joining University of Oulu, I have worked as a post-doctoral researcher at Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland. My research work spans a range of topics, including applying psychophysiology to HCI and media research, information visualization, business intelligence and forecasting, data mining, and gamification. Currently my research focuses on the HCI practice and on climate change perceptions and attitudes shaped by the media thanks to a post-doctoral research grant from Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation.
For more information about my teaching and research please visit my webpage in the Interact Research Unit website.
- Media experience, user experience, usability, human-computer interaction
- Climate change communication and climate change action
- Sustainable behavior, climate change adaptation and mitigation behavior
- Data mining, data visualization, data and visual analytics for business and individuals
- Digitization of the individual, technolgy adoption
Professional and community activities
- 2016 Fab Academy Diploma