How to apply?
Here you can find information on how the application process is, when you should have your documents ready, and when you can expect admission results.
Application process for the Academic year 2023-2024
Take these steps to ensure a successful application process
- Fill in an online application at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period January 4-18, 2023.
- Upload the scanned copies of your educational documents, proof of language skills, and programme-specific attachments to the online application.
- If you have graduated from an educational institution in Finland, please make sure that Studyinfo registry has your updated schooling information.
- The documents you upload to your application will be used to evaluate your eligibility for the degree programme.
- Invitations to possible entrance examinations are sent to all invited applicants by email.
- The results of student selection will be published in the Spring 2023.
- Make sure you meet the deadline for document verification! If you do not verify your educational documents and proof of language skills by April 28th, your study place will be cancelled.
- Remember to pay your tuition fee (if applicable) and to accept your study place.